From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bati may refer to:
- Bati (Fiji), traditional Fijian warriors
- The town of Bati, Ethiopia.
- Bati (woreda)
- Bathi District, a district of Takeo Province, Cambodia
- The wattle-eye, or puffback flycatcher, a small, stout passerine bird of the African tropics;
- One of the Bamileke ethnic groups of Cameroon.
- Baati, a type of bread popular in western India
- Luca Bati, an Italian Baroque composer and music teacher
- Bati, Berber tribe to the East of Agadir and Casablanca, Morocco
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bati.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.