Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bati may refer to:
- Bati (Fiji), traditional Fijian warriors
- The town of Bati, Ethiopia.
- Bati (woreda)
- Bathi District, a district of Takeo Province, Cambodia
- The wattle-eye, or puffback flycatcher, a small, stout passerine bird of the African tropics;
- One of the Bamileke ethnic groups of Cameroon.
- Baati, a type of bread popular in western India
- Luca Bati, an Italian Baroque composer and music teacher
- Bati, Berber tribe to the East of Agadir and Casablanca, Morocco
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bati.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.