Battle of Verona
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Battle of Verona may refer to:
- Battle of Verona (249) where Trajan Decius led the Danubian legions to defeat and kill Philip I
- Battle of Verona (312) that pitted Constantine I against one of Maxentius's commanders
- Battle of Verona (402) that pitted Stilicho against Alaric I and his Visigoths
- Battle of Verona (489) between Odovacar and the Ostrogoths led by Theodoric the Great
- Battle of Verona (1799) between the French and Pál Kray's Austrians
- Battle of Verona (1805) between André Masséna's French and Archduke Charles, Duke of Teschen's Austrians
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Battle of Verona.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.