(Redirected from Battlefield (series))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up battlefield in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A battlefield is the location of a present or historic battle involving ground warfare.
Battlefield may also refer to:
- Battlefield, Glasgow, Scotland
- Battlefield, Missouri, United States
- Battlefield, Shropshire, England
- Battlefields, Zimbabwe
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Battlefield (album), an album by Jordin Sparks
- "Battlefield" (song) by Jordin Sparks
- "Battlefield", a 1991 song by Diana Ross from The Force Behind the Power
- "Battlefield", a song by Blind Guardian from A Night at the Opera
- Battlefield Band, a Scottish traditional music group
Other uses in arts, entertainment, and media
- Battlefield (Doctor Who), a 1989 Doctor Who serial
- Battlefield (play), a 2015 play
- Battlefield (professional wrestling), a 1994 professional wrestling event
- Battlefield (U.S. TV series), an American documentary series that explores battles of World War II and Vietnam that aired on PBS from 1994 to 2002
- Battlefield (video game series), a video game franchise developed by Digital Illusions CE and published by Electronic Arts
- The Battlefield (Hong Kong TV series), a 1985 Hong Kong television drama series
- Battlefield, an arena featured in the Super Smash Bros. series.
- Battle (disambiguation)
- Battleground (disambiguation)
- National Military Park
- All pages with titles containing Battlefield
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Battlefield.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.