Jump to navigation Jump to search
Battlestar and similar may refer to:
- Battle star, an award issued to U.S. Navy ships for participation in battles.
- Battlestar (fictional spaceship), a type of spaceship in the original and new television series Battlestar Galactica
- Battlestar (reimagining), spaceship in the reimagined Battlestar Galactica
- Battlestar (comics), a superhero in the Marvel Comics universe
- Battlestars: Return of Convoy, the penultimate part of the Japanese Transformers continuity[clarification needed]
- Battlestars (game show), an American game show that aired on two separate runs on NBC during the early 1980s
- Battlestar (computer game), "a stellar-tropical adventure game" originally written for the PDP-11/70
- Battlestar (Intergalactic Warrior), a type of crime fighting superhero in the television series Vallator: Defender of the Future
- "Battlestar", a song by Five off their 1999 album Invincible
- Military Star, Irish decoration
- Battlestar Galactica (disambiguation) for uses of Battlestar in science fiction and video games
- Warstar (disambiguation)
- Battle (disambiguation)
- Star (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Battlestar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.