From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Battus may refer to:
- Battus (butterfly), a genus of butterfly of the family Papilionidae
- Battus (trilobite), a synonym for several agnostid trilobites, now assigned to other genera
- Battus I of Cyrene (died 600 BC), founder of the Ancient Greek colony of Cyrenaica and Cyrene
- Battus II of Cyrene (fl. 583 to 560 BC), third Greek king of Cyrenaica and Cyrene
- Battus III of Cyrene (fl. 6th century BC), fifth Greek king of Cyrenaica
- Battus IV of Cyrene, (fl. 6th and 5th century BC), seventh Greek king of Cyrenaica
- Hugo Brandt Corstius (1935–2014), Dutch author
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Battus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.