Jump to navigation Jump to search
Batuque may refer to:
- Batuque (game), a game once played in Brazil
- Batuque, an Afro-Brazilian Religion of Orishas in south of Brasil
- Batuque (music), a type of music and associated dance from Cape Verde
- Batuque, the Soul of a People, a 2006 film about the batuque music genre
- Batuque FC, a Cape Verdean football (soccer) club based in Mindelo on the island of São Vicente
- Batuque Superior Cachaça, a brand of cachaça
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Batuque.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.