Batuque may refer to:
- Batuque (game), a game once played in Brazil
- Batuque, an Afro-Brazilian Religion of Orishas in south of Brasil
- Batuque (music), a type of music and associated dance form from Cape Verde
- Batuque, the Soul of a People, a 2006 film about the batuque music genre
- Batuque FC, a Cape Verdean football (soccer) club based in Mindelo on the island of São Vicente
- Batuque Superior Cachaça, a brand of cachaça
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Batuque.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.