|Look up bay leaf in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bayleaf may refer to:
- Bay leaf, a leaf of the bay laurel
- Bayleaf (album), an album by Stone Gossard
- RFA Bayleaf, three ships of the Royal Fleet Auxiliary
- Bayleaf farmhouse, a historic building at the Weald and Downland Open Air Museum, Singleton, Sussex, England
- Bayleef, a fictional character in the Pokémon franchise
- Bayleaf the Gardener, a fictional character in the UK children's TV programme The Herbs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bayleaf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.