Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bazargan (Persian: بازرگان) may refer to:
- Bazargan, Afghanistan
- Bazargan, Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari, a village in Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province, Iran
- Bazargan, Fars, a village in Fars Province, Iran
- Bazargan, Darab, a village in Fars Province, Iran
- Bazargan, Iran, a city in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Bazargan, Piranshahr, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Bazargan, Qazvin, a village in Qazvin Province, Iran
- Bazargan District, Iran
People with the surname
- Abolfazl Bazargan, Iranian activist and politician
- Mehdi Bazargan (1907–1995), Iranian scholar and politician
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bazargan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.