From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bazooka in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Bazooka is an anti-tank weapon.
Bazooka may also refer to:
- Bazooka (instrument), the musical instrument "Bazooka" after which the weapon was named
- Bazooka (chewing gum), a brand of chewing gum
- Bazooka (album), an album by Pat Travers & Carmine Appice
- Bazooka (band), a jazz music group
- Bazooka (taiwanese band), a Taiwanese thrash band
- Bazooka (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Cristiana Cucchi, Eurobeat singer aka Bazooka Girl
- Bazooka Mobile Audio, the trade name and product line of mobile audio manufacturer Southern Audio Services
- Bazooka (Transformers), a character from the anime Beast Wars Neo
- Bazooka has been used as a slang term for the combination of derivatives of cocaine with other drugs: crack cocaine and marijuana; crack and tobacco; coca paste and marijuana.
- Bazookas in vernacular slang mostly within the UK and USA is also sometimes used in referring to a particularly large set of breasts.
- Bazuka, a United States R&B music group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bazooka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.