Beacon Island may refer to several places:
- Beacon Island (Cumberland Sound, Nunavut), Canada
- Beacon Island (Hudson Strait, Nunavut), Canada
- Beacon Island (Houtman Abrolhos), part of the Houtman Abrolhos off the Western Australian coast
- Beacon Island, North Carolina, an island that was in the Ocracoke Inlet, two miles to the west-southwest of Ocracoke village on Okrakoke Island. The site of Beacon Island subsided beneath the waves of the inlet in the early 20th century.
- Beacon Island, Plettenberg Bay, South Africa
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.