Bead Town is a traveling art exhibit of 100 huge mosaics composed of recycled Mardi Gras beads. Created by carpenter and artist Stephan Wanger in New Orleans, Louisiana, Bead Town has been exhibited in Winnsboro, Louisiana, Natchitoches, Louisiana, and Gary, Indiana.
- "Accent - The News Star - thenewsstar.com". The News-Star. September 6, 2012. Retrieved 7 August 2015.
- "Bead Town art exhibit open in Natchitoches". KTBS. 21 June 2013. Retrieved 7 August 2015.
- Rob Earnshaw Times Correspondent (January 9, 2014). "Mardi Gras mosaics: Bead Town opens in Gary". The Times of Northwest Indiana. Retrieved 7 August 2015.
- "Gary students become part of bead art culture". The Times of Northwest Indiana. June 24, 2015. Retrieved 8 August 2015.
- "Mardi Gras bead art dazzles the community". The Daily Reveille. February 9, 2015. Retrieved 8 August 2015.
- Galeria Alegria
- KNOE 8 NEWS Mardi Gras Beads turned into Modern-day Art[dead link]
- Best of New Orleans: Bead Town Mosaics made out of Mardi Gras Beads[dead link]
- NolaVie: Bead Artist aims for New World Record[dead link]
- Huffingtonpost.com: Super Bowl plus Mardi Gras
- The Advocate: Beads Color World[dead link]
- Nola.com: Mardi Gras Throws fuel Slidell[dead link]
- Nola.com Stephan Wanger transforms[dead link]
|This art-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|