From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up beak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A beak is an anatomical structure of birds, which serves as the mouth and jaws.
Beak may also refer to:
- Beak, a type of molding
- Barnell Bohusk, a Marvel Comics character formerly known as Beak
- Beak, a Beanie Buddy kiwi bird
- Beak (botany), a pointed projection on various parts of plants
- Beak, an old-fashioned slang term for the headmaster of a school or a magistrate
- Beak, slang term for the drug cocaine
- Beak (band), a music group formed by Geoff Barrow, Billy Fuller, and Matt Williams
- Beak Island, in the Prince Gustav Channel
- A member of the teaching staff at Charterhouse School or Harrow School
- Beak (bivalve), the oldest point of a shell of a bivalve mollusc
- Cephalopod beak
- Parrot's Beak (disambiguation)
- Beakhead, a protruding structure on the bow of sailing ships
- Rostrum (anatomy) for other anatomical structures of animals commonly known as a beak
- Derived from Mr. Beke, a former English magistrate: cf Brewer's Dictionary
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.