Beans and Corn Bread
Beans and cornbread was also the traditional meal served to NASA launch crews following a successful space shuttle launch. The tradition was begun on April 12, 1981, by NASA test director Norm Carlson and was continued after every successful launch.
- "Beans and Cornbread," BMI Repertoire
- Enter the Firing Room. Kennedy Space Center. NASA. October 29, 2004. Retrieved September 10, 2011.
- A Space Shuttle Tradition that’s Full of Beans Universe Today. April 5, 2010. Retrieved September 10, 2011.
- John Glenn at Full Throttle Washington Post. October 29, 1998. Retrieved September 10, 2011.
- Spilling the Beans: A NASA Tradition Revealed GainesvilleActivities.com. May 18, 2011. Retrieved September 10, 2011.
|This blues song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|