From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up beatnik in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Beatnik is a distortion of the Beat Generation into a media stereotype.
Beatnik may also refer to::
- Beatnik Inc., a technology company, at one time associated with musician Thomas Dolby
- Beatnik satellite, a Sputnik-99 satellite launch aborted by Swatch in 1999
- Beatniks (novel), a 1997 novel by British author Toby Litt
- "Beatnik" (The Buggles song), a 1982 song by The Buggles
- "Beatnik" (The Clean song), a 1982 song by The Clean
- Beatnik, an esoteric programming language based on Scrabble word scores
- Los Beatniks, Argentine rock garage group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beatnik.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.