Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up beatnik in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Beatnik is a distortion of the Beat Generation into a media stereotype.
Beatnik may also refer to::
- Beatnik Inc., a technology company, at one time associated with musician Thomas Dolby
- Beatnik satellite, a Sputnik-99 satellite launch aborted by Swatch in 1999
- Beatniks (novel), a 1997 novel by British author Toby Litt
- "Beatnik" (The Buggles song), a 1982 song by The Buggles
- "Beatnik" (The Clean song), a 1982 song by The Clean
- Beatnik, an esoteric programming language based on Scrabble word scores
- Los Beatniks, Argentine rock garage group
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beatnik.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.