From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Persons bearing the surname Beato
- Affonso Beato, Brazilian cinematographer
- Antonio Beato (after 1832–1906), British-Italian photographer
- Felice Beato (1832–1909), British-Italian photographer
- Pedro Beato, Major League Baseball player
- Other senses
- The word Beato (with three syllables and the stress on the a) is used in Italian and some other languages like the epithet the Blessed in English, to refer to a beatified person.
- In particular il Beato Angelico was an Italian painter.
- Beato is a parish (freguesia) in the municipality of Lisbon, Portugal.
- BeATo (using this capitalization) is an abbreviation for "Benchmark Assessment Tool", a risk management tool developed by Unisys.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Beato. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|