Beauvais is a city in Picardy, France.
Beauvais may also refer to:
- AS Beauvais Oise, French football club
- Arrondissement of Beauvais, arrondissement of France
- Beauvais (surname)
- Beauvais Lake (Alberta), lake in Alberta, Canada
- Beauvais family of Louisiana. A notable French Creole family, consisting of various congressmen and civil rights activists.
- Beauvais tapestry, French tapestry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beauvais.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.