Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up because in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Because may refer to:
- Because, a subordinating grammatical conjunction
- Causality, the process of making something happen; a relationship between events
- ∵, a mathematical symbol representing because
- Because (film), a British film directed by Sidney Morgan
- Because (1990 film), a 1990 film written and directed by Tom Tykwer
- "Because" (1902 song), a popular song by Guy d'Hardelot and Edward Teschemacher, recorded by many artists
- "Because" (The Beatles song)
- "Because" (The Dave Clark Five song)
- "Because" (Demis Roussos song)
- "Because" (Jessica Mauboy song)
- Because, an album by The Nylons
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Because.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.