From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up because in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Because may refer to:
- Because, a subordinating grammatical conjunction
- Causality, the process of making something happen; a relationship between events
- ∵, a mathematical symbol representing because
- Because (film), a British film directed by Sidney Morgan
- Because (1990 film), a 1990 film written and directed by Tom Tykwer
- "Because" (1902 song), a popular song by Guy d'Hardelot and Edward Teschemacher, recorded by many artists
- "Because" (The Beatles song)
- "Because" (The Dave Clark Five song)
- "Because" (Jessica Mauboy song)
- Because, an album by The Nylons
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Because.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.