From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up beef in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Beef is the meat from cattle.
Beef may also refer to:
- Beef (film), a 2003 documentary film about hip hop feuds, also called beefs
- Beef (comics), a character in the Marvel universe
- Beef (band), a Dutch reggae fusion band
- Beef (Nitro Girl), a stage name of professional wrestler Rhonda Sing with the Nitro Girls
- Beef Creek, a stream in South Dakota
- British Energy Efficiency Federation
- Big Explosives Experimental Facility
- "Beef", an episode of The Protector
- "Beef", a song by Royce da 5'9" from Death Is Certain
- Andrew Johnston (golfer), nicknamed "Beef", English golfer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beef.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.