From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Beek is a town and municipality in Limburg, Netherlands.
Beek may also refer to:
- Beek, Berg en Dal, a village in the province of Gelderland, Netherlands
- Beek, Montferland, a village in the province of Gelderland, Netherlands
- Beek, Venray, a hamlet in the province of Limburg, Netherlands
- Beek en Donk, Netherlands
- Prinsenbeek or Beek, Netherlands
- Beek, a strait separating the German isle of Koos from the mainland
People with the surname
- Arie van Beek, Dutch conductor
- Carin ter Beek Dutch rower
- Harmsen van der Beek, Dutch artist and illustrator
- James Van Der Beek, American actor
- Joop Beek, Dutch-Indonesian priest
- Relus ter Beek, Dutch politician
- Willibrord van Beek, Dutch politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beek.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.