This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (February 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Dust-jacket from the first edition
|Author||Richard A. Lupoff|
|Cover artist||George Barr|
|Genre||Science fiction, fantasy, mystery and horror short stories|
|Publisher||Fedogan & Bremer|
|Media type||Print (hardback)|
|Pages||xxi, 375 pp|
Before…12:01…and After is a collection of science fiction, fantasy, mystery and horror stories by author Richard A. Lupoff. It was released in 1996 by Fedogan & Bremer in an edition of 2,100 copies of which 100 were signed by the author and the artist. Many of the stories originally appeared in the magazines Pagoda, Fantasy and Science Fiction, Heavy Metal, Fantastic, Whispers, Isaac Asimov's Science Fiction Magazine, Detective Story Magazine, Hardboiled and Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine.
- "Foreword: About Dick Lupoff", by Robert Silverberg
- "Introduction: How I Learned to Read"
- "Mr. Greene and the Monster"
- "Incident in the 14th St. BMT"
- "After the Dreamtime"
- "12:01 P.M."
- "Venus—Ah, Venus!"
- "With the Evening News"
- "Saltzman’s Madness"
- "God of the Naked Unicorn"
- "Nebogipfel at the End of Time"
- "Mort in Bed"
- "Stroka Prospekt"
- "Two Sort-Of Adventures"
- "Blinky Henderson Again"
- "The Digital Wristwatch of Philip K. Dick"
- "Snow Ghosts"
- "The House on Rue Chartres"
- "The Doom That Came to Dunwich"
- "The Woodstock West Killer"
- "Easy Living"
- "A Funny Thing Happened..."
- "A Richard A. Lupoff Bibliography", by Dave Nee
- Brown, Charles N.; William G. Contento. "The Locus Index to Science Fiction (1984-1998)". Archived from the original on 4 March 2008. Retrieved 2008-03-30.
- Chalker, Jack L.; Mark Owings (1998). The Science-Fantasy Publishers: A Bibliographic History, 1923-1998. Westminster, MD and Baltimore: Mirage Press, Ltd. p. 255.