Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Beijing Treaty may refer to:
- Convention of Peking, three treaties concluded between Qing China and each of Great Britain, France and Russia in 1860.
- Sino-Portuguese Treaty of Peking of 1887 between Qing China and Portugal.
- Convention for the Extension of Hong Kong Territory, also known as the "Second Convention of Peking", a treaty concluded between Qing China and Great Britain in 1898.
- Beijing Convention, a 2010 multilateral aviation treaty
- Beijing Protocol, a 2010 protocol supplement to the 1970 Hague Hijacking Convention
- Beijing Treaty on Audiovisual Performances, a 2012 multilateral copyright treaty
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beijing Treaty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.