Jump to navigation Jump to search
Beilin may refer to:
- Beilin District, Suihua, in Heilongjiang, China
- Beilin District, Xi'an, in Shaanxi, China, so named after the Bēilín (Stele Forest) museum located there
- Stele Forest (碑林; pinyin: Bēilín), a museum in Beilin District, Xi'an, Shaanxi, China
People with the surname
- Michael Beilin (born 1976), Israeli Olympic Greco-Roman wrestler
- Yossi Beilin (born 1948), left-wing Israeli politician
- Irving Berlin (born 1888, Israel Isidore Beilin), American composer and lyricist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beilin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.