Jump to navigation Jump to search
Beit Guvrin may refer to a succession of settlements and their archaeological remains, in proper chronology: Maresha, Beit Guvrin, Eleutheropolis, Bethgibelin, Bayt Jibrin, Kibbutz Beit Guvrin and Beit Guvrin National Park.
- Maresha, city from the Iron Age to the Early Roman period; its remains are now part of Bet Guvrin-Maresha National Park, Israel
- Eleutheropolis, adjacent Roman and Byzantine city which followed the Judean/Idumean city of Beit Guvrin
- Beit Guvrin National Park, encompassing the ruins of the above cities
- Bayt Jibrin, a Palestinian village depopulated in 1948
- Beit Guvrin, Israel, a kibbutz founded in 1949
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beit Guvrin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.