From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Belan may refer to:
- Belan, County Kildare, a civil parish in County Kildare, Ireland
- Belan, Kurdistan, a village in Kurdistan Province, Iran
- Belan, Powys, a hamlet in Powys, Wales
- Belan river, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Belan-sur-Ource, a commune in the Côte-d'Or department of eastern France
- Fort Belan, a coastal fortress in Gwynedd, North Wales
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Belan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.