Jump to navigation Jump to search
Belfry may refer to:
- Belfry (architecture), a structure enclosing bells
- Bell tower
- Bell tower (wat), a Thai architectural structure
- Belfry, a type of medieval siege tower
- Belfries of Belgium and France, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in historic Flanders
- Belfry, Montana, a town in the United States
- Belfry, Pennsylvania, a neighborhood of Whitpain Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
- The Belfry, an English golf club
- The Belfry (Germantown Academy), a theatrical group
- The Belfry (shopping centre), Redhill, Surrey, England
- Belfry, a play by Billy Roche, third part of The Wexford Trilogy
|Look up belfry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Belfry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.