Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up belfry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term belfry has a variety of uses:
- Belfry (architecture), a structure enclosing bells
- Bell tower
- Belfry, a type of medieval siege tower
- Belfries of Belgium and France, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in historic Flanders
- Belfry, Montana, a town in the United States
- Belfry, Pennsylvania, a neighborhood of Whitpain Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
- The Belfry, an English golf club
- Belfry, a play by Billy Roche, third part of The Wexford Trilogy
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Belfry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.