Bellevue Hill, Boston
Bellevue Hill is the highest natural point in the city of Boston and Suffolk County. It rises to a height of 330 feet (101m) above sea level. Located in the West Roxbury neighborhood of Boston, the closest major intersection is that of Washington Street and West Roxbury Parkway.
- "Bellevue Hill, Massachusetts". Peakbagger.com.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2006-12-08. Retrieved 2007-03-22.
- Boston Cityviews
- Boston Massachusetts, 1890
- Boston, MA Register of Historic Places Archived June 8, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.
- Boston, MA Hotels | Travel, Tourism, and Hotels in Boston, Massachusetts Archived March 20, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.
|This article about a location in Boston is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|