Bellevue Hill, Boston
Bellevue Hill is a neighborhood in West Roxbury comprising the areas roughly between Lagrange Street, Centre Street, and the West Roxbury Parkway. Defined by its leafy streets and stately homes, Bellevue Hill is one of the most upscale neighborhoods outside of Boston's downtown core. Bellevue Hill is also the highest natural point in the city of Boston and Suffolk County. It rises to a height of 330 feet (101m) above sea level.
- "Bellevue Hill, Massachusetts". Peakbagger.com.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2006-12-08. Retrieved 2007-03-22.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Boston Cityviews
- Boston Massachusetts, 1890
- Boston, MA Register of Historic Places Archived June 8, 2007, at the Wayback Machine
- Boston, MA Hotels | Travel, Tourism, and Hotels in Boston, Massachusetts Archived March 20, 2007, at the Wayback Machine
|This article about a location in Boston is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|