(Redirected from Bellona (disambiguation))
Bellona may refer to:
- Bellona, Campania, a comune in the Province of Caserta, Italy
- Bellona Reef, a reef in New Caledonia
- Bellona Island, an island in Rennell and Bellona Province, Solomon Islands
- HMS Bellona (1760), a 74-gun third rate
- Bellona (1782 ship), a merchant vessel for the British East India Company
- HMS Bellona (1806), a 28-gun sixth rate, formerly the French privateer Bellone
- HMS Bellona (1909), a Boadicea-class scout cruiser
- HMS Bellona (63), a modified Dido-class light cruiser launched in 1942
- Bellona, a French ship captured in 1759 by Samuel Hood, 1st Viscount Hood
- Bellona, a Swedish class of frigates and a ship designed by Fredrik Henrik af Chapman in the late 18th century
- Bellona (goddess), a Roman goddess of war
- 28 Bellona, an asteroid
- Bellona Foundation, a Norwegian environmental organisation
- Bellona Publishing House, a Polish publishing house
- Bellona, a fictional city in Samuel R. Delany's novel Dhalgren
- B'Elanna, a character in Star Trek: Voyager
- Bellona Arsenal, a 19th-century United States Army and Confederate arsenal in Virginia, U.S.
- Bellona Foundry, a 19th-century United States Army and Confederate foundry in Virginia, U.S.
- HMS Bellona, a name held by eight ships of the Royal Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bellona.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.