From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bells in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bells may refer to:
- Bells, North Carolina
- Bells, Tennessee
- Bells, Texas
- Bells Beach, Victoria, an internationally famous surf beach in Australia
- Bells Corners, Ontario
- Bell's Brewery, a brewery in Michigan, United States
Sound and music
- Bells (album), an album by Albert Ayler
- The Bells (album), an album by Lou Reed
- The Bells (symphony), or in Russian "Kolokola," a choral work by Rachmaninov based on the poem by Edgar Allan Poe
- The Bells (band), a Canadian rock band from the 1970s.
- "BELLS≥", a band from Brooklyn, New York, featuring drummer Zach Barocas of Jawbox.
- "Bells", a song by Fred Wesley and Horny Horns from the album The Final Blow.
- Bells, an orchestral melodic percussion instrument (also called "orchestral bells") but mostly called "glockenspiel".
- Bell's theorem, the most famous legacy of the late John Bell
- "Bells" (Blackadder), an episode of the British sitcom Blackadder II
- Bell's whisky, a popular blended whisky
- "Bells", the nickname of former professional basketball player Joe Colone
- The Bells (poem), a poem by Edgar Allan Poe
- The Bells of 1961, a meteorite which fell in Texas, United States (see Meteorite fall)
- The Bells (Old Kingdom Series), sets of magical bells important in Garth Nix's fantasy series.
- Bellingham Bells, a team in the West Coast Collegiate Baseball League
- Ship's bells, used for timekeeping
- "Bells", an episode of New Girl
- Bell (disambiguation)
- Bel (disambiguation)
- Bell House (disambiguation)
- Bell (surname)
- Belle (disambiguation)
- The Bells (disambiguation)
- The Bell (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bells.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.