Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bells in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bells may refer to:
- Bells, North Carolina
- Bells, Tennessee
- Bells, Texas
- Bells Beach, Victoria, an internationally famous surf beach in Australia
- Bells Corners, Ontario
- "Bells", nickname of former professional basketball player Joe Colone
Art, entertainment, and media
- Bells are directly struck percussion instruments.
- Bells, an indie / post rock band from Lancaster, PA, featuring original vocalist of August Burns Red, Jon Hershey.
- BELLS≥, a band from Brooklyn, New York, featuring drummer Zach Barocas of Jawbox
- The Bells (band), a Canadian rock band from the 1970s
- Classical works
- The Bells (symphony), or in Russian "Kolokola," a choral work by Rachmaninov based on the poem by Edgar Allan Poe
- "Bells", a song by Fred Wesley and Horny Horns from the album The Final Blow
- "Bells" (Blackadder), an episode of the British sitcom Blackadder II
- "Bells", an episode of New Girl
Other uses in arts, entertainment, and media
- "The Bells" (poem), a poem by Edgar Allan Poe
- The Bells (Old Kingdom Series), sets of magical bells important in Garth Nix's fantasy series
- Glockenspiel, an orchestral melodic percussion instrument (also called "orchestral bells") but mostly called "glockenspiel"
Brands and enterprises
- Bell's theorem, in physics, created by Irish physicist John Stewart Bell
- Bellingham Bells, a team in the West Coast Collegiate Baseball League
- Ship's bells, used for timekeeping
- The Bells of 1961, a meteorite which fell in Texas, United States (see Meteorite fall)
- Bel (disambiguation)
- Bell (disambiguation)
- Bell (surname)
- Bell House (disambiguation)
- Belle (disambiguation)
- Paul Revere
- The Bell (disambiguation)
- The Bells (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bells.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.