Jump to navigation Jump to search
Belly band, belly-band, or bellyband may refer to:
- Bellyband, a fairly loose strap passing outside the girth in a horse harness
- Bellyband, a compression garment used as maternity clothing
- Bellyband, a form of holster
- Bellyband, another name for an obi, a type of dust jacket that covers only a portion of a book
- Corset, in early modern slang
- Haramaki, a Japanese wrap used to preserve stomach qi
- Dudou, an unrelated Chinese garment used for a similar purpose
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Belly band.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.