From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Belus (disambiguation))
It may refer to:
Myth and legend
- Bel in Mesopotamian mythology
- Hadad in Canaanite mythology, the Biblical "Baal"
- Jupiter Belus or Zeus Belos, the Babylonian Marduk as a god or legendary king of Babylon
- Belus of Assyria, the Babylonian Marduk as a legendary king of Assyria
- Belus of Egypt, the Canaanite Baʿal as a legendary king of Egypt
- Belus of Tyre, Mattan I or his father Baal-Eser II as a legendary king of Tyre
- Belus of Lydia, the legendary ancestor of Lydia's Heraclid dynasty
- Beloš or Beluš, Regent of Hungary 1141-1146, Ban of Croatia 1142-1158, Grand Prince of Serbia 1162
- Belus, a genus of primitive weevils
- En, the cuneiform used to render Akkadian bēlu
- Bel (disambiguation)
- Belu (disambiguation)
- Baal (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix