This article needs to be updated.May 2018)(
|Date of birth||18 April 1989|
|Place of birth||Nottingham, England|
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|2009||→ Ilkeston Town (loan)||4||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 06:26, 7 February 2017 (UTC)|
Fairclough signed for Notts County after impressing during a pre-season trial, having previously been at local rivals Nottingham Forest. He made his debut for County at home to Doncaster Rovers, in the 1–0 win in the League Cup on 12 August 2008. In 2009, Fairclough went on a short-term loan to Ilkeston Town. On 10 May 2010, he was released by Notts County along with seven other players.
He then signed for Hinckley United on 7 August 2010.
On 5 March 2010, he joined Rocester in the Midland Football Alliance on loan from Hinckley United. He became a favourite with the Roman fans playing on the right wing and finished the season of by scoring 7 goals in 17 games.
Ahead of the 2011–12 season, he linked up with Eastwood Town, but he was out of favour and football was hard to come by.
During October 2015 Fairclough joined Lincoln United.
- "Notts seal Fairclough swoop". Notts County F.C. official website. 6 August 2008. Retrieved 29 August 2008.[permanent dead link]
- "Notts County 1–0 Doncaster (aet)". BBC Sport. 12 August 2008. Retrieved 29 August 2008.
- "Notts County release eight out-of-contract players". BBC Sport. 10 May 2010. Archived from the original on 13 May 2010. Retrieved 10 May 2010. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Fairclough signs for Hinckley". Hinckley United official website. 7 August 2010. Archived from the original on 11 July 2011. Retrieved 8 August 2010. Cite uses deprecated parameter
"Ben Fairclough". Canoville Coaching official website. 26 June 2014. Archived from the original on 27 September 2013. Retrieved 26 June 2014. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Ben Fairclough at Soccerbase