Ben Hunt (footballer)
|Full name||Benjamin Hunt|
|Date of birth||23 January 1990|
|Place of birth||Southwark, England|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Cray Valley Paper Mills|
|2002–2008||West Ham United|
|2009–2010||→ Gloucester City (loan)||12||(10)|
|2010||→ Newport County (loan)||2||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18:24, 30 April 2016 (UTC).
Benjamin Hunt is an English professional footballer who plays as a striker. He plays for Cray Valley Paper Mills, following spells at Gloucester City, Lewes, Dover Athletic, Weston-super-Mare and Bishop's Stortford.
He was a youth player at West Ham United, and made regular appearances in their reserve side, but never made the progression into their first team. At the end of the 2007–08 season he was released by the Hammers and he signed for Bristol Rovers.
Ben Hunt agreed a one-month loan deal with Conference North side Gloucester City on 17 December 2009. He scored on his debut against Redditch United on Boxing Day. In March 2009 he joined Conference South champions Newport County on loan.
Along with 14 other players, he was released by Rovers at the end of the 2009–10 season. He signed for Dover Athletic on 20 July 2010. On 19 February 2011 he signed for Lewes in the Conference South.
He joined Bishop's Stortford in March 2012. He first appeared for Cray Wanderers in the 2014–15 season, playing seven games. He returned 12 months later and scored on his first two appearances.
- "List of Players – 2007 FIFA U-17 World Cup" (PDF). Fédération Internationale de Football Association. Retrieved 1 July 2012.
- "Ben Hunt Signs From West Ham". Vital Football. 3 July 2008. Archived from the original on 8 July 2008. Retrieved 16 August 2008.
- "Press conference at the Mem". bristolrovers.co.uk. 3 July 2008. Archived from the original on 20 August 2008. Retrieved 16 August 2008.
- "Brighton vs Bristol Rovers". bristolrovers.co.uk. 16 August 2008. Archived from the original on 19 September 2008. Retrieved 16 August 2008.
- Loan to Newport County
- "Defender Aaron Lescott goes in Bristol Rovers clear-out". BBC Sport. 14 May 2010. Archived from the original on 17 May 2010. Retrieved 15 May 2010.
- "Hunt joins City ranks". gloucestercityafc.com. 27 October 2011. Retrieved 2 November 2011.