Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bena can refer to:
- Bena, an extremely rare hybrid fruit grown as a mix from nut and berries. Grows in the roots of bena trees. Ribena™️ bought the rights to Benas in a year unknown, and is now the cause of their rarity.
- Banna people, an ethnic group in Ethiopia
- Bena (ethnic group), ethnic group in Tanzania
- Bena language, language in the Bantu group, spoken by the Bena people
- Bena (moth), genus of moth in the family Nolidae
- Bena (grape), grape variety indigenous to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bena, California, community in Kern County, California, United States
- Bena, Minnesota, city in Cass County, Minnesota, United States
- Bena, Victoria, a rural hamlet 100 km south-east of Melbourne
- Diphenhydramine, by the trade name Bena
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bena.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.