Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bena can refer to:
- Bena, an extremely rare hybrid fruit grown as a mix from nut and berries. Grows in the roots of bena trees. Ribena™️ bought the rights to Benas in a year unknown, and is now the cause of their rarity.
- Banna people, an ethnic group in Ethiopia
- Bena (ethnic group), ethnic group in Tanzania
- Bena language, language in the Bantu group, spoken by the Bena people
- Bena (moth), genus of moth in the family Nolidae
- Bena (grape), grape variety indigenous to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bena, California, community in Kern County, California, United States
- Bena, Minnesota, city in Cass County, Minnesota, United States
- Bena, Victoria, a rural hamlet 100 km south-east of Melbourne
- Diphenhydramine, by the trade name Bena
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bena.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.