From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bendi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bendi may refer to:
- Translift Bendi Articulated Forklift Trucks
- Bendi languages in the Congo-Nigeria region
- Bendi people of Ituri, in western Africa
- Punti, the Cantonese-speaking populations of Guangdong province in southern China
- Avre Bendi, a Konkani recipe in India
- Bendi-Bus, or Bi-articulated bus in Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bendi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.