Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bendi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bendi may refer to:
- Translift Bendi Articulated Forklift Trucks
- Bendi languages in the Congo-Nigeria region
- Bendi people of Ituri, in western Africa
- Punti, the Cantonese-speaking populations of Guangdong province in southern China
- Avre Bendi, a Konkani recipe in India
- Bendi-Bus, or Bi-articulated bus in Germany
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bendi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.