|Directed by||Flora Lau|
|Produced by||Nansun Shi
Winnie Yu Tsang
|Written by||Flora Lau|
|Music by||Patrick Jonsson|
|Edited by||Lau, Alexis Dos Santos
|Distributed by||Tomson International Entertainment Distribution Limited|
Anna (Carina Lau), a wealthy Hong Kong housewife, suddenly finds herself deep in financial trouble as her only source of income, her husband, disappears. Her driver, Fai (Chen Kun), who lives in Shenzhen with his wife, are expecting the couple's second child. But under China's One Child Policy, they need to find the money to pay the penalty or the couple must find a way for Fai's wife to give birth in Hong Kong.
Andrea Lo of HK Magazine gave the film 4 stars out of 5. She wrote, "The film is topical and emotionally fraught for all of us in Hong Kong, posing questions of wealth and status between our city and the mainland: questions that are on all our minds."
- "Bends". Cannes. 6 May 2013. Retrieved 6 May 2013.
- "Bends (2013)". Retrieved 26 July 2016.
- "Bends (2013), Chen Kun, Carina Lau, Tian Yuan - China - Film Cast - Chinese Movie". Retrieved 26 July 2016.
- Maggie Lee (18 May 2013). "Cannes Film Review: ‘Bends’". Variety.
- Andrea Lo (22 November 2013). "MOVIE REVIEW: Bends". HK Magazine.
- "BENDS 過界 - 生活時報 - Facebook". Retrieved 26 July 2016.
- Patrick Frater (16 March 2014). "Osaka Fest Rewards Philippines, Korea Titles". Variety.com.