Benetone Hillin Entertainment
Benetone Hillin Entertainment is an international production company with offices in Los Angeles, USA, and Bangkok, Thailand. The two companies, Thailand's largest production service company Benetone Films and U.S. production company Hillin Entertainment had been building a relationship, and in 2011 the two combined to create Benetone Hillin Entertainment.
About the company
In 2011, Benetone Films joined hands with Daemon Hillin, a producer based in Los Angeles, establishing Benetone Hillin Entertainment with an aim to take advantage of the American and Asian filming capabilities to create commercial movies for international audiences. The company has produced four movies of various genres, which includes two projects directed by Cameron Romero, son of horror icon George Romero, titled Radical (2011), Auteur (2014), A Stranger in Paradise (2013) that had a national theatrical release in USA on February 14, 2014 by Freestyle Digital Media, and the recently concluded production of Pernicious, a supernatural horror film, directed by James Cullen Bressack; slated for release in May/June 2015.
On 14 January 2014, Benetone Hillin Entertainment announced signing up of Gordon Bressack, three time Emmy Award-winning writer of such shows as Pinky & The Brain and Animaniacs, for a live action feature film, Oliver Storm and the Curse of Sinbad's Treasure, slated for the 2015 release. The film will be shot completely in Thailand, and will be written by Gordon Bressack and his son, James Cullen Bressack.
- Radical (2011)
- Paramithiasmenes: Hollywood Dream (2012)
- A Stranger in Paradise (2013)
- Auteur (2014)
- Unicorn Zombie Apocalyps (2014)
- Pernicious (2014-2015)
- The Runaway (2015)
- By the Rivers of Babylon (2015)
- Ghost Hous (2015)
- Oliver Storm and the Curse of Sinbad's Treasure (2015)
- Miskatonic (2016)
- Table 18 (2016)
- Frater, Patrick (18 May 2014). "Thai's Benetone Films, U.S.'s Hillin Entertainment Create Benetone Hillin". Variety. Retrieved 18 April 2015.
- Miller, Terry (14 February 2014). "Benetone Hillin Entertainment introduces a Stranger in Paradise through February 20 at Arena cinema". Pasadena Independent. Archived from the original on 18 April 2015. Retrieved 18 April 2015.
- staff (4 October 2013). "PRODUCTION: PERNICIOUS" (PDF). Film in Thailand: 11–12. Retrieved 18 April 2015.
- McNary, David (7 October 2012). "Romero preps pic pair: Sizemore will star in 'Radical', 'Auteur'". Variety. Retrieved 18 April 2015.
- Movies News Desk (5 February 2014). "Thai Mafia Thriller A STRANGER IN PARADISE, With Collin Egglesfield and Stuart Townsend, to Hit Theaters 2/14". Broadway World. Retrieved 18 April 2015.
- staff (5 March 2015). "Vantage Media International Acquires Worldwide Rights to Benetone Hillin Entertainment's Highly-Anticipated Horror Flick Pernicious". Gross movie review. Retrieved 18 April 2015.
- Kay, Jeremy (14 January 2014). "Benetone Hillin lines up Oliver Storm". Screen Daily. Retrieved 18 April 2015.