Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up benevolence or benevolent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Benevolence or Benevolent may refer to:
- Benevolent (band)
- Benevolence (phrenology), a faculty in the discredited theory of phrenology
- "Benevolent" (song), a song by Tory Lanez
- Benevolence (tax), a forced loan imposed by English kings from the 14th to 17th centuries
- USS Benevolence (AH-13), a Haven-class hospital ship
- Benevolence, Georgia, a community in the United States
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Benevolence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.