Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up benevolence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Benevolence means good will or disposition to do good. "Benevolence" may also refer to:
- Benevolence (phrenology), a faculty in the discredited theory of phrenology
- USS Benevolence (AH-13), a Haven class hospital ship
- Benevolence, Georgia, a community in the United States
- Benevolent (band)
- "Benevolent" (song), by Tory Lanez
- Good and evil
- Mettā, benevolence in Buddhism
- Rén, benevolence in Confucianism
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Benevolence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.