Benfica may refer to various sports clubs. It most commonly refers to association football. It can also refer to locations:
- Benfica (Lisbon), a civil parish of Lisbon, Portugal. It is the original place referred to as by this name, shorthand for the phrase bem fica, which means "it is well" in Portuguese
- São Domingos de Benfica, a civil parish of Lisbon split off from the original Benfica in 1959
- Benfica, Rio de Janeiro, a neighborhood in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Benfica, Luanda, Angola, a commune of Luanda, Angola
- S.L. Benfica, a sports club from Lisbon, Portugal, the best known club by this name. Most clubs with the name "Sport X e Benfica" copied the Lisbon club's name.
- C.F. Benfica, a sports club from Lisbon, Portugal
- S.L. Benfica (Luanda), a football club from Luanda, Angola
- S.L. Benfica (Lubango), a football club from Lubango, Angola
- Sport Benfica e Castelo Branco, a football club from Castelo Branco, Portugal
- Sport Macúti e Benfica, a football club from Macúti, Mozambique
- Ferroviário de Quelimane, a football club from Quelimane, Mozambique
- Casa Estrella del Benfica, a football club from Andorra la Vella, Andorra
- FC RM Hamm Benfica, a football club from Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
- Sport London e Benfica F.C., a football club from London, England
- S.L. Benfica de Macau, a football club from Macau
- S.H. Benfica (Huambo), a football club from Huambo, Angola
- Benfica (Santa Cruz), a football club from Santa Cruz, Cape Verde
- Benfica W.S.C., a women's association football club in Ireland
- CSD Benfica, a football club from Dili, East Timor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Benfica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.