(Redirected from Benji (film))
|Look up Benji or benji in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Benji is a fictional dog in a series of films and a television series.
Benji may refer to:
- Abdessalam Benjelloun (born 1985), Moroccan association football player, nicknamed "Benji"
- Andrew Veniamin (1975–2004), Melbourne underworld hitman, better known as "Benji"
- Ben Shapiro (born 1984), American political commentator
- Benjamin Benji Compton (born 1986), Spanish-British motorcycle speedway rider
- Benjamin Benji Madden (born 1979), one of the twins in the band Good Charlotte
- Benjamin Benji Marshall (born 1985), New Zealand rugby league footballer
- Clive Benji Webbe (born 1967), singer of the reggae-metal band Skindred and formerly of Dub War
- Le Quang Huy, better known as Benji (born 1997), Hungarian singer.
- Benji the Binman, nickname of Benjamin Pell (born 1963), British researcher for tabloid newspapers, known for sifting through celebrities' dustbins
- Benjamin (Benji) Ungar (born 1986), American fencer
- Benji (1974 film), the first film in a series of nine about the golden mixed breed dog named Benji
- Benji (2012 film), a documentary about the life and death of Chicago basketball player Ben Wilson
- Benji (2018 film)
- Benji Village, Uttarakhand state, India
- Benji (album), a studio album by the American indie folk act Sun Kil Moon
- Benjamin Benji McHugh, a fictional character in UK soap opera Family Affairs
- Benjy, a list of people and fictional characters with the given name or nickname
- Benjy (film), a 1951 American short documentary film
- Benjys, the first low-priced chain of sandwich shops in the United Kingdom
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Benji.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.