(Redirected from Benji (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Benji in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Benji is a fictional dog in a series of films and a television series. Benji may also refer to:
- Abdessalam Benjelloun (born 1985), Moroccan association football player, nicknamed "Benji"
- Andrew Veniamin (1975–2004), Melbourne underworld hitman, better known as "Benji"
- Ben Shapiro (born 1984), American political commentator
- Benjamin Benji Compton (born 1986), Spanish-British motorcycle speedway rider
- Benjamin Benji Madden (born 1979), one of the twins in the band Good Charlotte
- Benjamin Benji Marshall (born 1985), New Zealand rugby league footballer
- Clive Benji Webbe (born 1967), singer of the reggae-metal band Skindred and formerly of Dub War
- Le Quang Huy, better known as Benji (born 1997), Hungarian singer
- Benji the Binman, nickname of Benjamin Pell (born 1963), British researcher for tabloid newspapers, known for sifting through celebrities' dustbins
- Benjamin (Benji) Ungar (born 1986), American fencer
- Benji (1974 film), the first film in a series of nine about the golden mixed breed dog named Benji
- Benji (2012 film), a documentary about the life and death of Chicago basketball player Ben Wilson
- Benji (2018 film)
- Benji Village, Uttarakhand state, India
- Benji (album), a 2014 studio album by the American indie folk act Sun Kil Moon
- Benjamin Benji McHugh, a fictional character in UK soap opera Family Affairs
- Benjaminised Acol, variant of the Acol bidding system in contract bridge
- Benjy, a list of people and fictional characters with the given name or nickname
- Benjy (film), a 1951 American short documentary film
- Benjys, the first low-priced chain of sandwich shops in the United Kingdom
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Benji.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.