From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Benji (film))
|Look up Benji or benji in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Benji is a fictional dog in a series of films.
Benji may refer to:
- Abdessalam Benjelloun (born 1985), Moroccan association football player, nicknamed "Benji"
- Andrew Veniamin (1975–2004), Melbourne underworld hitman, better known as "Benji", involved in Melbourne underworld killings
- Benji Compton (born 1986), Spanish-British motorcycle speedway rider
- Benji McHugh, a fictional character in UK soap opera Family Affairs
- Benji Madden (born 1979), one of the twins in the band Good Charlotte
- Benji Marshall (born 1985), New Zealand rugby league footballer
- Benji Webbe (born 1967), singer of reggae-metal band Skindred (and formerly of Dub War)
- Benji (1974 film), the first film in a series of nine about the golden mixed breed dog named Benji
- Benji (2012 film), a 2012 documentary film about the short life and 1984 death of Chicago South Side basketball player Ben Wilson who starred for the Simeon Career Academy
- Benji Village, Uttarakhand state, India
- Benjy, a 1951 American short documentary film
- Benjys, the first low priced chain of sandwich shops in the United Kingdom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Benji.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.