This biographical article relies too much on references to primary sources. (July 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Bennie I. Osburn was the Dean of the School of Veterinary Medicine at UC Davis. He was appointed in 1996 and reappointed for another 5-year term by Chancellor Larry Vanderhoef in 2006. He retired as dean in 2011, and was succeeded by Dr. Michael Lairmore.
May 26, 2009 – Medical Management International, Inc. (MMI), which operates under the name Banfield, The Pet Hospital, appointed Bennie I. Osburn, DVM, Ph.D., DACVP to its board of directors. 
- 1. In 2004 the American Veterinary Medicine Association awarded Dr. Osburn the Karl F. Meyer-James H. Steele Gold Head Cane Award. Sponsored by Hartz Mountain Corp., the award was given in honor and recognition of Dr. Osburn's achievements in animal health that advanced human health through the practice of veterinary epidemiology and public health.
- "AVMA Awards ceremony honors contributions - September 15, 2004". AVMA. Retrieved 2 November 2013.
- 1. Academic leader joins Medical Management International board of directors https://web.archive.org/web/20091028021153/http://www.banfield.net/r/academic-leader-joins-medical-management-international-board-of-directors
- 2. 2004 K-State College of Veterinary Medicine Distinguished Alumnus Named https://web.archive.org/web/20100729190636/http://www.vet.ksu.edu/depts/alumni/awards/osburn.htm
- Biography of Bennie Osburn
- Bennie Osburn Papers at Special Collections Dept., University Library, University of California, Davis
|This biography of an American academic administrator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|