From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Benzene is an aromatic hydrocarbon.
Benzene or related words may also refer to:
- Benzene (data page)
- The homophone Benzine is an alternate name for gasoline in many countries
- Benzine can refer to petroleum ether
- Benzin is a song by Rammstein
- Benzene Convention, 1971
- Benzyne, the hydrocarbon 1,2-Didehydrobenzene
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Benzene.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- http://fuel.papo-art.com/ accessed Feb. 2014