From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Benzol may refer to:
- Benzole, a coal-tar product consisting mainly of benzene and toluene
- Benzene, an important chemical compound with the formula C6H6
- Benzoyl, a functional group with the formula C6H5CO
- Benzyl, a molecular fragment with the formula C6H5CH2
- Phenol, an aromatic organic compound with the molecular formula C6H5OH
- British Benzol, which was one of the largest independent oil distributors in the UK. It went into administration on 16 August 2005
- The German word "Benzin", meaning petroleum or gasoline.
- National Benzole (British vehicle fuel company)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Benzol.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.