Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up benzol in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Benzol may refer to:
- Benzole, a coal-tar product consisting mainly of benzene and toluene
- Benzene, a chemical compound with the formula C6H6
- Benzol peroxide, benzoyl peroxide
- Benzoyl group, a functional group with the formula C6H5CO
- Benzyl group, a molecular fragment with the formula C6H5CH2
- Phenol, an aromatic organic compound with the molecular formula C6H5OH
- The German word "Benzin", meaning petroleum or gasoline
- National Benzole, a petroleum brand used in the UK from 1919 to the 1960s
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Benzol.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.