Bergen, New Jersey
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bergen, New Jersey may refer to:
- Bergen County, New Jersey, the northeasternmost county in New Jersey.
- Bergen City, New Jersey, a former city annexed by Jersey City, New Jersey.
- Bergen Section, Jersey City, a current section of Jersey City, New Jersey.
- Bergen Township, New Jersey (1661–1862), a former township in Hudson County, New Jersey.
- Bergen Township, New Jersey (1893–1902), a former township in Bergen County, New Jersey.
- Bergen, New Netherland, the origin of the New Jersey settlement
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.