Bering Strait (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Bering Strait is the strait that connects the Arctic Ocean and the Bering Sea.
Bering Strait or Bering Straits may also refer to:
- Bering Strait (band), a Russian country-and-western band
- Bering Strait (album), the band's debut album, released in 2003
- Bering Strait crossing or Bering Strait bridge, a proposal for a bridge and/or tunnel crossing of the strait
- Bering Strait School District, a public school district serving most of the Nome Census Area, Alaska, United States
- Bering Straits Native Corporation, a company created by the provisions of the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act, also serving the Nome Census Area
- Beringia or the "Bering strait land bridge", an ice-age-era land bridge connecting present-day Asia and North America
- USS Bering Strait (AVP-34), a United States Navy seaplane tender in commission from 1944 to 1946
- USCGC Bering Strait (WAVP-382), later WHEC-382, a United States Coast Guard cutter in commission from 1948 to 1971
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bering Strait.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.