From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up berk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Berk may refer to:
- Berk (name)
- Berk, Bolu, Turkey
- Berk Trade and Business School, New York City
- Berk, a fictional island setting in How to Train Your Dragon
- Berk-i Satvet, a torpedo cruiser of the Ottoman Navy later renamed Berk
- Dutch for Birch, and commonly used in older texts when referring to Dutch woodwork (e.g. ships) made from Birchwood
- Berk–Tabatznik syndrome, a medical condition
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Berk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.