From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up berk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Berk may refer to:
- Berk (name), a list of people with either the surname or given name
- Berk, Bolu, Turkey, a village
- Berk Trade and Business School, New York City
- a fictional island setting in How to Train Your Dragon
- Berk-i Satvet, a torpedo cruiser of the Ottoman Navy later renamed Berk
- Berk–Tabatznik syndrome, a medical condition
- Berks (disambiguation)
- Birk (disambiguation)
- De Berk (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Berk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.