Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up berk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Berk may refer to:
- Berk (name), a surname, given name, or any of several people with that name
- Berk, Bolu, Turkey, a village
- Berk Trade and Business School, New York City
- Berk, a fictional island in the How to Train Your Dragon series of books and films
- Berk-i Satvet, a torpedo cruiser of the Ottoman Navy later renamed Berk
- Berk–Tabatznik syndrome, a medical condition
- De Berk (disambiguation)
- Berks (disambiguation)
- Birk (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Berk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.