From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up berk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Berk may refer to:
- Berk (name), a list of people with either the surname or given name
- Berk, Bolu, Turkey, a village
- Berk Trade and Business School, New York City
- Berk, a fictional island in the How to Train Your Dragon series of books and the film franchise loosely based on them.
- Berk-i Satvet, a torpedo cruiser of the Ottoman Navy later renamed Berk
- Berk–Tabatznik syndrome, a medical condition
- De Berk (disambiguation)
- Berks (disambiguation)
- Birk (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Berk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.