From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Berlin Declaration may refer to one of the following declarations:
- The Berlin Declaration on the Uniqueness of Christ and Jewish Evangelism in Europe Today is a theological declaration issued by the World Evangelical Alliance in 2008
- Berlin Declaration (2007) – signed on 50th anniversary of the Treaties of Rome
- Berlin Declaration on Open Access to Knowledge in the Sciences and Humanities (2003)
- Berlin Declaration (1945) – "Declaration regarding the defeat of Germany and the assumption of supreme authority with respect to Germany by the Governments of the United States of America, the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, the United Kingdom and the Provisional Government of the French Republic" ("de:Berliner Erklärung (Alliierte)")
- Berlin Declaration (1909) is a theological declaration condemning the Pentecostal movement
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Berlin Declaration.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.