Andrieu studied in Bordeaux from 1978 to 1984. He is a professor at the University of Nancy. He has written on the philosophy of neuroscience and the mind-body problem, as well as the history of bodily practices such as tanning, touch, the open air, and immersion. He is the editor of a 450-article Dictionary of the Body.
- La neurophilosophie, Paris: Presses Universitaires de France, 1998
- Les cultes du corps: éthique et sciences, Paris: Éd. l'Harmattan, 1994
- (ed.) Le Dictionnaire du Corps: en sciences humaines et sociales, 2006
- Le site du corps
- "VIème EAPS - NANCY 2014". staps-nancy.univ-lorraine.fr. Archived from the original on January 6, 2014.
- Official website of the European Association for the Philosophy of Sport (EAPS)
- Works by or about Andrieu, Bernard 1959- in libraries (WorldCat catalog)
|This biographical article about a French academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|