From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A Holy Family, Berlin Gallery.
- Portrait of a Venetian Lady, Dresden Gallery.
- Virgin and Child (1518) Santuario del Monte, Genoa.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bernardino Fasolo.|
- Italian Paintings: A Catalogue of the Metropolitan Museum of Art by Federico Zeri and Elizabeth E. Gardner, page 4.
- This article incorporates text from a publication now in the public domain: Bryan, Michael (1886). "Fasolo, Bernardino". In Graves, Robert Edmund. Bryan's Dictionary of Painters and Engravers (A–K). I (3rd ed.). London: George Bell & Sons.
|This article about an Italian painter born in the 16th century is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|