|Born||1930 (age 88–89)|
|Known for||President of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee|
Darel Manocherian Benaim
|Family||Fraydun Manocherian (brother-in-law)|
Bernice Manocherian (born 1930) is the former President of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee.
She was married to Eskander Manocherian, managing partner of Manocherian Brothers, a New York-based real-estate development and management firm, and a vice president of the Rent Stabilization Association of New York. They had four children: sons, Jeffrey (born 1952) and Donald (born 1958), and daughters Cynthia (born 1962) and Dr. Darel Manocherian Benaim. Her husband died in 1999. Her son Jeffrey Manocherian is president of Manocherian Brothers and is married to Cynthia Moses, daughter of Community Housing Improvement Program founder and real estate developer William A. Moses. Her brother-in-law is real estate developer Fraydun Manocherian.
- Jewish Journal: "U.S.-Israeli Ties to Unite AIPAC Summit" by Bernice Manocherian October 27, 2005
- New York Times: "Ms. Moses Weds Jeffrey Manocherian" December 1, 1986
- The Real Deal: "Manocherian Brothers" retrieved March 30, 2017
- New York Times: "Deaths MANOCHERIAN, ESKANDAR" January 15, 1999
- "Ms. Moses Weds Jeffrey Manocherian". The New York Times. December 1, 1986.
|This biographical article about a person notable in connection with Judaism is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|