From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Beroe may refer to:
- Stara Zagora, a city in Bulgaria, which was founded under the name Beroe (meaning iron) and renamed to Augusta Trajana
- a Roman fortified frontier post at the lower Danube, now Ostrov, Tulcea, Tulcea County, Romania
- Beroe (ctenophore), a genus of the Nuda class of comb jellies (ctenophore phylum)
- In Greek mythology:
- Beroe Hill, a hill in Livingston Island, West Antarctica
- Beroea, also called Berea, an ancient city in Greece, now known as Veria
- Beroeans, the inhabitants of that city, also called Bereans
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beroe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.